We are EO & Everyone: For twenty years we have been manufacturing personal care products out of pure plant extracts. We make products we're proud of -- they're effective, ethical, sustainable and made with integrity. Everything we make is scented with pure essential oils, gluten free, gmo free, pcr packaging, cruelty free and made in Marin County. Our employees have selected us "Best Places to Work" by the North Bay Business Journal.
- Support the Supply Chain and Inventory Management functions of the company through accurate, efficient and timely completion of inventory transactions.
- Will ensure the integrity of ERP system data via database management and supporting cycle count, paperwork management, and related process audits.
- Close production & compounding jobs in database in a timely manner, ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Fulfill sales orders in a timely manner, ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Input inventory cycle counts and inventory transfers. Investigate inventory variances.
- Actively support paperwork flow by coordinating timely paperwork submission from Production, Compounding and Shipping personnel.
- Request cycle counts for items where discrepancies are discovered and support cycle count efforts.
- Support Planning & Purchasing functions via data entry, report generation & review, and other tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of inventory practices and principles
- 50+ wpm typing; adept at keyboard shortcuts and 10-key
- Proven experience with NetSuite or related database/ERP system
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Intermediate level of MS Excel
We offer a fun, casual place to work & grow, vacation, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing bonus and employee discounts. Our company culture fosters responsibility, relationships, and authenticity. Learn more about us at www.eoproducts.com. EOE.