Do you want to be part of a growing, fast-paced business that makes a difference?
We are EO & Everyone: For over twenty years we have been manufacturing personal care products out of pure plant extracts. EO stands for essential oils and they are the heart and soul of everything we do. We put the same care and attention into responsible business practices as we do into crafting plant-based personal care products that people love. We’ve been named Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal.
We’re seeking someone to help us in developing innovative, efficacious, and unique products while refining our product development process.
Coordinate product development projects.
- Manage and coordinate product development projects – new SKU launches, category updates, and web/marketing initiatives.
- Manage project timelines ensuring all products are delivered on-time and on budget
- Use Project Management software (Wrike) to manage new product development project from start to launch.
- Run weekly meeting with cross functional team for active projects.
- Source and negotiate pricing on packaging.
- Set up item ID’s and BOM’s in Netsuite.
- Manage data related to individual parts and Bills of Materials in the ERP system
- Work with R&D to coordinate stability and compatibility of packaging components and formulas.
- Ensure that labeling and marketing/promotional literatures match product specifications.
- Coordinate Product beta testing and surveying in partnership with the Consumer Insights Lead
- Ensure timely submissions for third party certifications.
Manage project budgets and prepare financial analysis for review.
- Review costing strategy with Merchandising Director and VP of Operations and manage COGS analysis of new products.
- Taking into account:
- Product cost targets at SKU and brand level
- Capital investments – mold/design costs and new equipment.
- Profitability timelines – estimated sales and profitability timelines
Packaging sourcing and development.
- Source and negotiate pricing on packaging from new and existing vendors.
- Compile and maintain database on packaging component specs.
- Set up internal specs and hand off to QC.
- Partner with Operations team to establish a sourcing and vendor strategy. Execute Sourcing Strategy to achieve financial targets.
- Ensure stability and compatibility of packaging components and formulas.
- BA or related experience in Business or a related field.
- At least one of year of related work experience in product development,vendor relations or budgeting.
- Proficient in Excel, and database systems.
- Highly organized.
- Experience with working with cross functional teams highly desirable.
- A passion for the cosmetic/personal care/natural industry.
We offer a fun, casual place to work & grow, vacation, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing bonus and employee discounts. Our company culture fosters responsibility, relationships, and authenticity. EOE.