Do you want to be part of a growing, fast-paced business that makes a difference?
We are EO & Everyone: For over twenty years we have been manufacturing personal care products out of pure plant extracts. EO stands for essential oils and they are the heart and soul of everything we do. We put the same care and attention into responsible business practices as we do into crafting plant-based personal care products that people love.
We are seeking a professional to manage all public relations and marketing/corporate communications with emphasis on PR, media outreach, media relations, external messaging, and events with oversight of social media and internal communications.
- Concept and execute multi-media, multi-platform media campaigns and integrative marketing strategies to promote the brand, garner media attention and increase brand awareness
- Build and maintain media relationships (print, online, broadcast) nationally, regionally and locally
- Manage brand editorial calendar, coordinating with outside content agency and internal email, promotions and social media teams
- Manage corporate non-profit/community partnerships and staff to maximize marketing/PR benefits
- Support local marketing/PR efforts where possible, including retail store and events
- Solicit and manage opportunities with celebrities and tastemakers to maximize exposure in media and marketing channels (website and blog)
- Responsible for communication with internal audiences to amplify internally what is happening externally including writingdistribution for all newsletters
- Manage Social Media staff
- Collaborate with the online/ecommerce marketing lead to get the voice and amplification of the brands clear and impactful on every digital part of the brands’ footprint
- BA degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 10 years experience in public relations industry; established PR track record and media contacts
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to thrive in fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Able and willing to take on special projects and assume new responsibilities
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute to planning and strategic thinking
- Exceptional written as well as verbal communication skills
We offer a fun, casual place to work & grow, vacation, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing bonus and employee discounts. Our company culture fosters responsibility, relationships, and authenticity. We've been named best places to work by the North Bay Business Journal. Learn more about us and apply at www.eoproducts.com. EOE.