We are looking for a talented, multi-faceted Senior Designer who can bring their creative experience and perspective to our collaborative environment. Strong knowledge of design, understanding of both print and web, and high standards are valuable elements of this position. This position reports to the Design Manager and will work out of our San Rafael, CA office.
About EO: For twenty years, we have been manufacturing personal care products out of pure plant extracts. We make products we’re proud of -- they’re effective, ethical and sustainable. We’ve been named Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal.
- Collaborate with Creative team to conceptualize and execute designs
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Assist in photography for new product launches and campaigns
- Photoshop retouching and presentation design for product launches
- Digital marketing design including web banners, web newsletters, etc.
- Assist with retail store marketing displays
- Work closely with Senior Graphic Designer(s)
- Inspire junior team members
- B.A. in Graphic Design or the equivalent of education, training and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Previous experience at design firm, brand agency or in-house creative group preferred
- Solid creative portfolio that features strong knowledge of typography, creativity, solid layout skills, and good color sense in both print and digital formats
- Very adept in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- High energy, flexibility and positive attitude
- Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Photography skills and retouching for comping and presentations
- Understanding of print production
- Packaging design experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of people
- Sense of humor and ability to handle tight deadlines
We offer a casual place to work & grow, vacation, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing bonus and employee discounts. Our company culture fosters responsibility, relationships, and authenticity. An EOE.